Kookaburra Kahuna 200 English Willow Cricket Bat
The Iconic Kahuna cricket bat has been the spearhead of the Kookaburra range for the last 13 years and is the classic Kookaburra bat shape. It's powerful profile, big edges and world renowned graphics make it ideal for the stroke maker who likes to take control and lead by example.
- The Kookaburra Kahuna 200 Cricket Bat is made of unbleached English willow and the 12 piece cane short handle provides solid support while batting.
- The high spine and big edges allow you to play shots with ease and precision.
- The new lime max grip offers superior grip and control.(NO WARRANTY ON CRICKET BAT)
- New Lime Max Grip- specially designed for secure grip for top hand and flexibility of players grip on bottom.
- Hand Craft: Critical operation of cricket bat manufacturing is handled by skilled operator at Kookaburra factory. It means operation like shaping , profiling and pressing which decides the bat performance is performed by skilled operator.