PREPARING FOR REOPENING FOR A SAFER US.
We are excited to welcome you back to the StarSportsUS! Please take a few moments to review our re-opening policies and so you know what to expect when you visit us. We hope to see you soon!
Reopen Date : Saturday 6/27/2020 10:00 AM
Monday to Friday – 6:30 PM to 10:00 PM
Saturday & Sunday – 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM
PLEASE NOTE: Our re-opening plan is based on state and federal requirements and guidelines
Out of an abundance of caution to protect our customers and staff alike, spaces, amenities and programs will be available initially on a limited basis.
These Areas/Program Will Be Open
Lane Rental Area limited to Lane 1 and Lane 4
Retail Store with assistance from Staff to show merchandise
Kids & Adult Cricket Coaching limited to 5-6 kids per coach in one batch.
Before Coming to facility
- An informed consent form (Waiver) regarding Covid-19 must be signed by all participants
- All reservations must be prepaid using our online reservation. No payment is accepted for Lane rental in the facility to minimize the cash handling.
At time of reservation
- Participants are required to answer COVID-19 health screening questions
- Participants are required to wear Face Coverings in common and waiting area. Staff will be required to wear Face Coverings at all times.
- Number of participants are limited to 7 participants per reservation inside the facility during the reservation time. If there are more than 7 then others can wait in the car.
- Only Lane 1 and Lane 4 is allowed to be used. Please do not ask staff to open up other lanes for playing as these guidelines are based on state and federal requirements and guidelines. Any deviation might cause issues to StarSportsUS.
- Adjacent lane will be used as designated waiting area for participants waiting for their turn. No sitting allowed outside nets in the common area.
- At given time only 3 participants (one batsman and two bowlers) allowed inside the Lane / Nets. All other participants must wait for their turn in designated waiting area which is designed to maintain social distancing.
- Every bowler/pitcher must use their own cricket/baseball/softball balls and no sharing of balls is allowed.
- No Kit bags are allowed inside the facility. All participants must keep their kitbags in their car and need to gear up outside the facility.
- Upon completion of batting or usage of lane (which require gear) , participant must go back to car to take off protective gear.
- If you reserved the machine, please ask for bucket of balls to staff. Upon completion please return the bucket of balls back to staff. Every reservation with machine will be handed disinfected bucket of balls.
- There will be 15 mins gap between each reservation to clean up / disinfect. If you would like to extend time please ask staff well in advance. If there is availability following your booking, staff will inform you about the extension.
- For kids coaching parents should drop kids in designated waiting area. Parents should wait in the car. Kids are allowed to carry kit bags inside the facility and coach will instruct about waiting area and where to keep kit bags so that social distancing will be maintained.
- All cricket gear and water /Powerade payments must be either Venmo or using touchless credit card. No cash is accepted.
- All reservations must be prepaid using our online reservation.
- All participants, Staff members who are unwilling to comply with StarSportsUS’ COVID-19 transmission prevention measures will be asked to leave the facility immediately.
You can be assured that when we reopen, our facilities will have:
- Strict health and safety protocols
- Significant new signage
- Be regularly deep-cleaned
- Promote social distancing