SAFETY AT THE STARSPORTSUS
We are excited to welcome you to the StarSportsUS! Please take a few moments to review our Covid-19 policies and so you know what to expect when you visit us. We hope to see you soon!
Monday to Friday – 5:30 PM to 10:00 PM
Saturday & Sunday – 9:00 AM to 10:00 PM
Entry policies and procedures Effective 23rd Nov 2020
Out of an abundance of caution to protect our customers and staff alike, spaces, amenities and programs will be available initially on a limited basis.
These Areas/Program Will Be Open
Lane Rental Area with limited occupancy 10% of Maximum Occupancy
Retail Store with assistance from Staff to show merchandise
Kids & Adult Cricket Coaching limited to 5-6 kids per coach in one batch.
Teams using lane rental limited to 7 participants per lane at any given time with proper social distancing. If more than 7 participants , 7 can enter lanes other need to wait in the car and take turns for Practice sessions/drills.
Before Coming to facility
- An informed consent form (Waiver) regarding Covid-19 must be signed by all participants
- Recommend all customers to use our online reservation to reserve lanes. No walkin will be entertained.
At time of reservation
- Only staff, participants of booked reservation may enter our facilities
- Participants are required to answer COVID-19 health screening questions
- Participant's temperatures will be taken at check-in. If your temperature is 100.4 or above, you will not be permitted in the building
- Per Bucks County Health Department requirements, face coverings are required for Staff, Participants, Customers and any person entering the facility in all areas of the StarSportsUS including the common areas, inside nets.
- Number of participants are limited to 7 participants per reservation inside the facility during the reservation time. If there are more than 7 then others can wait in the car.
- Only two parties are allowed to reserve at any given time. Parties may choose to use one or more lanes as per their reservation.
- Incase of kids teams practice/ coaching adult coach or parent need to make sure social distancing is maintained by kids and follow guidelines and sanitize hands frequently.
- Everyone will be asked to sanitize hands upon entry and exit
- Every bowler/pitcher must use their own cricket/baseball/softball balls and no sharing of balls is allowed.
- No Kit bags are allowed inside the facility. All participants must keep their kitbags in their car and need to gear up outside the facility.
- Upon completion of batting or usage of lane (which require gear) , participant must go back to car to take off protective gear.
- If you reserved the machine, please ask for bucket of balls to staff. Upon completion please return the bucket of balls back to staff. Every reservation with machine will be handed disinfected bucket of balls.
- There will be 15 mins gap between each reservation to clean up / disinfect. All lanes will be disinfected using fogging machine after each use. If you are inside the facility at the time of fogging other lane which you are not using, staff may ask you to leave for 5-10 mins.
- If you would like to extend time please ask staff well in advance. If there is availability following your booking, staff will inform you about the extension.
- For kids coaching parents should drop kids in designated waiting area. Parents should wait in the car. Kids are allowed to carry kit bags inside the facility and coach will instruct about waiting area and where to keep kit bags so that social distancing will be maintained.
- All cricket gear and water /Powerade payments must be either Venmo or using touchless credit card. No cash is accepted.
- Reservations can be prepaid using our online reservation.
- All participants, Staff members who are unwilling to comply with StarSportsUS’ COVID-19 transmission prevention measures will be asked to leave the facility immediately.
You can be assured that when we open, our facilities will have:
- Strict health and safety protocols
- Significant new signage
- Be regularly deep-cleaned
- Promote social distancing